O novo álbum da Banda Canadense de Sludge Metal Olde e que se chama Pilgrimage
Single do álbum debutante da banda Australiana de Sludge Amammoth
Os Russos da Neorhythm mostram a música Servitude
Eles já foram nossos entrevistados,mas isso não significa que entrevistados não possam ser mencionados novamente.Vemos aqui uma nova música do novo álbum da extrema banda Lituana Crypts Of Despair
Vejam a opinião e as perspectivas do álbum Murder Season feito pelo guitarrista e vocalista da banda Black Knife.Aqui são suas opiniões sobre as músicas
- “Leaking Christ (Intro)” : We all switched instruments on this song. We also used additional horror synth from our friend and noise master David Reed!
- “Murder Season” : Sets the tone for car wreck of musical vomit to come. A storm is definitely brewing.
- “They Kill at Night” : The fangs are out and we are out for fucking BLOOD! Probably our fastest tempo song to date.
- “Bloodbath Orgy” : First time using dual vocals from more than one band member. Who doesn’t like a good ol’ Bloodbath Orgy emerite???
- “World of Piss” : A total Punk F.O.A.D. banger. I’ll grind you’re bones into a pile of dust,then throw you in the wind if you fuck with us!
- “Death Divine” : Big tempo and mood shift. Leans more into the Death Metal realm, and is a good halfway point in the album. Total sleaze.
- “My Knife in Your Skull” : Crack of the whip D-Beat style punisher with super pissed vocals. High energy and raw!
- “Satan’s Wolves” : Borrows heavy from our Venom influence with the tempo, riffs, and attitude. Also has some Punk shifts throughout.
- “Leatherface” : A really fun song about backwoods cannibals and murder. A song our drummer Mad Matt wrote 15 years ago! Stoked to finally use it!
- “Feed the Beast” : A bit of D-Beat angst and lyrics themed around summoning demons to kill all the human swine. Feel good hit of the Summer!
- “Unholy Ritual” : A song wrote many years ago with my one-man Black Metal project Glass Coffin. I thought a revamp with a full band and proper studio would be sick, and it was! We also got to flex a bit more of our musicianship on this one. We sampled more of David Reed’s amazing sound bits he sent us to close out the album the way it started with his horror soundtrack style synth.
Fechando essa parte ouviremos a banda nórdica Vreid e a música the Morning Red